Wednesday 21 October 2015

Hello

Hi! I am daisy. I am a blogger now and I hope you enjoy my blogs.My sister is the one who got me into blogging,in the first place. My sister's blog names are pollyDayDream.blogspot.com and pollyDayDreamdiary.blogspot.com. I have loved writing and drawing for most of my life. It makes me feel like I can write my secrets on paper. Yes not very safe. But the thing is I trust writing,I trust that one piece of paper can hold all my secrets. 

And I love horses so my blog is about horse whispering.I hope I get nice comments. I will be posting 4 or 5 days a week and if I can't post I will say on Google+.Bye!!!xx thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Really love this into I would love you to check my blog some time xxx👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I will check your blog out soonxxxx

      Delete